BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10

. thank you so much .

im sick.everyone knows that.im trying my very best to finish my study.i push myself very hard until i couldnt woke up in a morning.i cried so many times.till the eye bag show it self.suddenly my classmate call and ask either i come to the class or not.and i cried,telling her i wanna go home.i cant really think what am i going to do.its getting sakit from times to times.

the evening,i texting somebody.i wanna go home.please fetch me up.i know you are working.but i really really have to try.at least once.im trying and luck,sitting on me this time.somebody will fetch me.thank you.my priority is going to GH.thats all.

driving at night.starving.sleepy. make i feel so rasa bersalah.i dont want to susahkan sesiapa.but i have to.saya tak mampu nak berdiri.saya perlu dapatkan rawatan.sebab takut,saya tak ajak terus ke GH.i keep silence until the next morning.

the way from home to GH rasanya terlalu lama.from LRT ampang change to monorail chowkit. i walked slowly till the registration area.sitting for almost one hour baru my turn tiba.and suddenly he came.sitting next to me.setia menunggu walaupun tak dijemput.hingga akhir checkup saya.walaupun saya tahu dia tidak suka menunggu.thanks dear.for being so care about me.still mahu menerima saya yang sakit ini.thank you so much.i love you.

.  love,syima  .

3 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

hey get well soon =)

kenwooi.com

Unknown said...

owh sweetnya korang..jai memang lelaki yang baik..btw,gambar kau tu,muka kau pucat sangat tu weyh..cepatlah baik syima..kau janganlah sakit2 lagi weyh..aku doakan kawan aku ni cepatlah sihat..kalau kau sihat boleh kita gelak2 kuat2 nanti bila lepak sama2..aku nak lah lepak dengan jai sekali bila2 nanti..

Whatever said...

erk... sbb on diet ayam ke?

hopefully nothing yg series ah.

get well soon.

Tips for New Bloggers